Take your seats in the gallery
Ernst Barlach was a sculptor, draftsman and writer, but he felt ‘closest to the creative force’ through music. Our museum has cultivated this closeness to music – an to the performing arts – since its opening in 1962.
The series Klang & Form was initiated jointly with the Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg in 1996, and soon made a name for itself as a forum for outstanding talents and unusual programmes. Discover our museum as a concert hall and theatre too.
Events take place in the Ernst Barlach Haus on Sundays at 6 p.m. Admission and box office from 5.30. Free choice of seats
- €15 regular
- €5 school pupils and students
- €12 holders of the NDR-Kulturkarte
Ticket reservation and advance booking
- Ernst Barlach Haus, Baron-Voght-Straße 50a, 22609 Hamburg, 040 / 82 60 85
- Bookshop Harder, Waitzstraße 24, 22607 Hamburg
- Concert ticket shop Gerdes, Rothenbaumchaussee 77, 20148 Hamburg, 040 / 45 33 26
- and all major booking offices
Ingrid Reichling, T +49 (0) 40 . 82 89 78
The 2018/19 season
In collaboration with the Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg (Academy of Music and Theatre Hamburg).