Take your seats in the gallery
Ernst Barlach was a sculptor, draftsman and writer, but he felt ‘closest to the creative force’ through music. Our museum has cultivated this closeness to music – an to the performing arts – since its opening in 1962.
The series Klang & Form was initiated jointly with the Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg in 1996, and soon made a name for itself as a forum for outstanding talents and unusual programmes. Discover our museum as a concert hall and theatre too.
We are sorry, all concerts are cancelled. We keep you updated if the events in May or June take place. Any questions? Please call Ingrid Reichling, T +49–40–82 89 78
Events take place in the Ernst Barlach Haus on Sundays at 6 p.m. Admission and box office from 5.30. Free choice of seats
- €15 regular
- €5 school pupils and students
- €12 holders of the NDR-Kulturkarte
Ticket reservation and advance booking
Dear Visitors: Please be advised that concerts take place with restrictions. Reservation and advanced booking is not possible. Tickets are available at the following sites:
- Ernst Barlach Haus, Baron-Voght-Straße 50a, 22609 Hamburg, T +49–40–82 60 85
- Bookshop Harder, Waitzstraße 24, 22607 Hamburg
- Concert ticket shop Gerdes, Rothenbaumchaussee 77, 20148 Hamburg, T +49–40–45 33 26
- and all major booking offices
Ingrid Reichling, T +49–40–82 89 78 or +49–163–594 65 65
The 2020/21 season
In collaboration with the Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg (Academy of Music and Theatre Hamburg).